FREE RAIN BARRELS to the first 40 people (one per household)
Wednesday, July 13, 2016 From 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
College Hill Recreation Center – 5545 Belmont Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45224
Invite your upstream and downstream neighbors!
Discuss your water problems with professionals in storm water management!
- Learn how to install a rain barrel!
- Learn how to get started on designing your own rain garden for your house!
- Learn about solutions that can naturally drain storm water and improve water quality!
Why else should you come?
* Join neighbors and be part of a greater solution to improving water quality and local streams.
* Find out how natural solutions can help to address our MULTI BILLION DOLLAR $ combined sewer overflow problems.
* Learn how to capture and use rain around your home.
* Learn how to reduce the excess water from your yard and street.
* and more!
If you cannot attend this event please take 5 minute survey, which will help us to better tailor a program towards generating more green infrastructure in our communities: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PMMJCZH
This event is being hosted by the Green Infrastructure Group, which includes members from organizations such as: Communities United for Action, Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati, Civic Garden Center, Mill Creek Watershed Council of Communities, Green Umbrella, Hamilton County Planning + Development, OKI Regional Council of Governments, Sierra Club, ECO: Environmental Community Organization, Greenacres Foundation, and more.
For More Information, contact: Brian Wamsley email@example.com or #513-946-4496